Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Committing TREASON


I love that blogs are like an online diary that you can express yourself in a way perhaps not many people see and what you don't want people to see..

It is inevitable that this is going to include some whinging, wining & drama.

It's healthy to get things out in the open & for me this is as out in the open as I like to get. I have had to much drama & many thoughts/feelings to follow.

I am not a drama queen & I hate the stigma that drama queens have produced that if a girl is upset or going through something that it is for attention.

People should just not butt in unless invited. So what if my blog is an emo roller coaster of self righteousness.

The beauty of the internet is disguise. Anonomy. I like that a site like this enables people to express themselves and observe on things without copping flack. As do many, that is why almost no-one has there really name on the blogs that are about what they're really thinking, we like to all think we don't give a shit about what others think but c'mon... why even say that sentence if you don't... you're obviously saying it because u care that people are saying or acting a certain way so reaction is to "not care"

It's OK to care about what people think of you, otherwise you'll never improve,change see the error of your ways and on the positive- you'll never realised you've achieved something, or made someone happy... Sometimes it takes what someone thinks to improve you for the better..


But this of course is my opinion. And not a cry for attention nor acceptance. I don't cry to anyone, and I have wrote some pretty emo blogs in the past, It embarrasses me at the thought of people reading them but at the same time it felt wicked to get it out of me so that it doesn't come out in another form such as snapping at somebody or being emotionally wrecked for the next time I deal with something.

"Don't have issues, It wastes Tissues" haha I should def write lyrics.

1 comment: