Tuesday, March 30, 2010

& She Lived Happily Ever After~

it would of been the right thing to know when it happened so that i could of made the decision. not be lied too.

but it was kept from me.

and knowing this last year would have certainly meant i wouldn't of failed at that caertain attempt.

finding out on sunday, 4 days ago, is shattering.

it would of been any time to hear such a thing.

i cant eat and its hard for me to catch my breath.

my worst fear which i now realise was my overwhelming sense of intuition that made me sick, it was coz it was what actaully happened.

I feel liberated in a way now that it is all after 3 years of back and fourth out in the open and i feel i have closure.

Now that I can see you for what you are its not hard to mourn the loss of what I thought was love.

Im happy cause I know that means I havent met the one yet, it certainly wasn't you.

:) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment