Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tell Someone Who Cares You Annoying Emo




I think I'm justified in what I say
Serving vengeance a normal part of everyday
I scream at you, cause you did this
Keep on swinging until I miss

We began to not care that we said never again
Learnt to cope with ours by inflicting on each other pain
Resenting each other for feeling this way
Gave up on solution, repeat this everyday


Back & fourth we play this game
Moving further from it ever been the same
We know each other and how to provoke
Angry at this relationship joke



Insecure baby boys jealous of there friends new toys,
Tie me up and cut my hair
Cause this is it we will declare
Scream and fight for hours on end
Knowing that showing normal is impossible to pretend


Two shrivelled jealous black hearts
Pulling each other
While trying to be apart
We can't ignore what we know is true
That we're bad together but we're harder to undo!

A spanner in the mechanics of life
Seek personal fortune, others to have strife
Surrounded by oblivious that will not stop
Only thing that matters is to get on top

I know that one day there will be nothing left to break
That all of this will not return what you did take
Like a captor that is bored of there prey
Finish the kill? Or let them get away

But what if you get to be happier than me?
Then certainly not, no one gets free!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment